The question that each of us sets out when booking a holiday in the mountains is:
"Raining outside. What shall we do today?"
And we answer you: "The Fassa Valley does not bore anyone! "For this, we propose a list of the 10 most interesting things we have chosen:
· Rain conciliates relaxation and reading a good book
· Valleys museums such as the Ladin Museum here in Vigo or the Fedaia War Museum, the War Exhibition in Moena, the Museum of Minerals in Vigo and Predazzo
· Relaxing day by pulling the plug from noise, traffic and smog, enjoying our wellness and wellness center
· Visit the Canazei Dòlaondes Wellness Center
· A walk in the valley floor with umbrella when it rains is so much soothing ...
· Visit the churches of the Valle in particular Santa Giuliana, San Giovanni in front of it and the other churches in the valley
· Excursion to nearby valleys like Val di Fiemme or in cities such as Bolzano, Trento, Merano, Bressanone
· The Pietralba Shrine and the Bletterbach Geo Park
· Castles and Museums in the region such as: Presules Castle, Bolzano Museum of Oetzi, Muse in Trento, etc ...
· For the most daring, a trip across the border to Innsbruck, or why not, to the Neuschwanstein Castle (about 3 hours drive)
· Try some food and wine routes in the valley as well as in the region in the cellars of the vineyards